The Mansfield Free Public Library located in North Central Pa’s scenic Tioga County is seeking a new Director. The successful candidate should possess:
- good verbal and written communication skills,
- competent computer skills and ability to assist the public with technology needs,
- excellent planning, budgeting, and social media skills.
- a willingness to be involved in fundraising and grant writing.
- a community orientation and
- supervisory skills for working with a small staff and volunteers.
Minimum requirements: 2 years of college coursework and either 9 credits in library science or an interest in taking courses in library science. Salary is competitive for region.
Deadline for receiving applications is April 29, 2022. Please send cover letter, resume, and list of references to Chair, Search Committee, 71 North Main St., Mansfield, Pa. 16933 or email to email@example.com.