If you do not feel comfortable coming into the library at this time but still would like library materials you can try out Grab & Go. Grab & Go is a modified Curbside Pickup where you can request up to 10 items, including 2 DVD’s, by placing holds in the Library catalog or over the phone and then picking them up in the lobby of the library. It may take 24 hours to fill requests, so we will call you when things are ready.
How it works.
1. You can Place Holds on your desired materials through the Library Catalog, or call us (570) 662-3850. You will need your library card number and the last 4 digits of your phone number to access your Library account and to place holds online; if you need help accessing your library account, please call.
2. Give us time to gather and prepare your requests. Some items may not be available immediately, but we will do our best to get you as many items as you’ve requested.
3. We will call you when your items are ready, and schedule a day where you’re able to stop by the library.
Monday 1pm – 7pm, Tuesday 1pm – 7pm, Wednesday 10am – 12pm & 1pm – 7pm, Thursday 1pm – 7pm
4. Come to the library on the agreed upon date and grab your bag of books from the cart by the front door. Your items will be in a bag with your name on it so you know which bag is yours.
5. Enjoy your library materials. All items are due in 2 weeks, and can be returned in the drop box. All items will need to be quarantined for 2-3 days once returned, this may affect availability to be loaned again.