We are offering curbside pick-up for library materials. You can request up to 10 items, including 2 DVD’s, by placing holds in the Library catalog or over the phone. It may take 24 hours to fill requests, so we will call you to schedule curbside pick-up when everything is ready.
How it works.
· You can request items for Curbside pickup by placing holds on items in the library catalog ->https://mansfield.sparkpa.org/eg/opac/home, or over the phone (570) 662-3850. If you need help accessing your library account, please call.
· A staff member will call to make a Curbside Pickup appointment when your items are available as we can only have 1 appointment at a time.
Curbside Pick-up Hours:
12:30pm – 7pm
· Enjoy your library materials. All items are due in 2 weeks, and can be returned in the drop box. All items will need to be quarantined for 1 week once returned, this will affect availability to be loaned again.
· For printing services, please email us at email@example.com with your name, phone number and what you need printed attached.
· For Photocopying or Faxing services please call the library at (570) 662-3850.
To use a Computer, please call the library at (570) 662-3850 to schedule an appointment. We can only have 1 appointment at a time.
Mansfield Free Public Library, 71 N Main St, Mansfield, PA 16933. (570) 662-3850 www.mansfieldpubliclibrary.com